Ancient Tours, LLC currently has several trips slated for 2018 and 2019. Most of these trips are open to the public. You may register online if you follow the link for any of the individual trips listed below:
- Israel Tour – March 14-25, 2018 – This twelve-day tour of the land of Israel affords an opportunity to visit over 50 sites, participate in an on-going archaeological project, and enjoy free time. This tour is under the direction of both Drs. Blumenstock and Hoffeditz. THIS TOUR IS OVER HALF FULL!
- Premier Israel Tour – June 6-16, 2018 – This exclusive, 5-star tour provides an individualized-attention to the land of Israel. THIS TOUR IS FULL!
- A Premier Tour of Scotland – August 1-11, 2018 – This Christian Heritage Tour will visit key sites in Scotland. Included in this 11-day tour is premier tickets to the Royal Edinburgh Tattoo Festival, an opportunity to worship with the royal family at a small church in Ballater, and a cruise on Loch Ness. THIS TOUR IS OVER HALF FULL!
- Tour of Egypt – October 6-18, 2018 – More information forthcoming on this rare opportunity to visit one of the most fascinating places in the world!
- Tour of Israel and Jordan – March 23-April 1, 2019 – More information forthcoming on this exciting opportunity to visit the biblical sites of Israel and Jordan!
For further information concerning these trips, please select the trip of interest. Please know that while there is availability on each of these trips, these seats are limited. Let us encourage you to make a deposit now to secure a place on one of these exciting journeys!
We are also making arrangements for additional tours for 2018 and 2019. If you or your church might be interested in organizing a trip or networking with another group, please contact us.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowliness, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain